When I started check_zpools.sh, I had manually set the warning and critical thresholds which are used to compare against the current pool usage. This is basically how I start a new plugin. If everything works, I move on to the next step and add options (e.g. -w).
Well, it seems that I forgot to remove the manually defined warning and critical thresholds after having added the options ;-).
The new released version now supports to run without any thresholds (so there won't be any usage comparison on the zfs pool).
Thanks to user "xrated" on Nagios Exchange making me aware of this bug.
No comments yet.
AWS Android Ansible Apache Apple Atlassian BSD Backup Bash Bluecoat CMS Chef Cloud Coding Consul Container Containers CouchDB DB DNS Database Databases Docker ELK Elasticsearch Filebeat FreeBSD Galera GlusterFS Grafana Graphics HAProxy HTML Hacks Hardware Icinga Icingaweb Icingaweb2 InfluxDB Internet Java KVM Kibana Kodi Kubernetes LXC Linux Logstash Mac Macintosh Mail MariaDB Minio MongoDB Monitoring Multimedia MySQL NFS Nagios Network Nginx OSSEC OTRS Office PGSQL PHP Perl Personal PostgreSQL Postgres PowerDNS Proxmox Proxy Python Rancher Rant Redis Roundcube SSL Samba Seafile Security Shell SmartOS Solaris Surveillance Systemd TLS Tomcat Ubuntu Unix VMWare VMware Varnish Virtualization Windows Wireless Wordpress Wyse ZFS Zoneminder